Groot en detailhandel
Executive, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Sales
“Since the launch of QlikView, our effort of analyzing lists has been reduced by 90 percent.”
— Markus Hiegelsberger, IT-Leiter, Holter
- Founded in 1873, Holter operates as a wholesaler and service partner in the areas of plumbing, heating, environmental engineering, control systems, ventilation systems and swimming pool equipment.
- Company has ten locations throughout Austria including 620 employees.
- Generated sales amounting to 210 million euros (Fiscal year 2011/12)
- Support IT department
- Reduce quantity of lists produced
- Improve data quality
- Deployed QlikView to around 180 people with the goal of evaluating more than 80 million records and 15 million records in the sales statistics.
- Provided employees with flexibility to analyze data themselves and experience true self-service BI, relieving IT.
- Various departments can now analyze performance in different areas. For example, the sales department can view per representative, sales territory, customer or product group.
- QlikView enables visualization of future strategic development opportunities, facilitates decisions and optimizes the control and management of the sales team.
- Holter uses QlikView on iPads to analyze benefit, revenue per customer or group anytime, anywhere.
- Big Data Analysis at employees’ fingertips through mobile
- Simple, flexible and structurally improved data analysis
- Ability to make faster decisions