"QlikView has enabled Hypotheken Data Netwerk to evolve as the authoritative data provider for the entire Dutch mortgage market.”
Arjen de Bake,
- Hypotheken Data Netwerk (HDN) Beheer is the Dutch mortgage data network. Founded in 1992 the cooperative is an initiative that was stated by various mortgage and insurance companies in order to connect all electronic communication in the mortgage chain, using an uniform standard.
- To provide mortgage providers and mortgage brokers secure reporting and analysis capabilities for benchmarking.
- To increase the added value offered by the HDN electronic messaging platform to increase market share.
- To provide insight into up-to-date and valid information about the status of the Dutch mortgage market.
- The Hypotheken Data Netwerk implemented QlikView to provide mortgage brokers and mortgage providers benchmarking, reporting and analysis capabilities.
- This created an end-to-end national and regional overview of the entire Dutch mortgage market, accessed daily for benchmarking purposes by more than 4,000 users.
- The QlikView application, HDN Index, offers an up-to-date overview of the Dutch mortgage market. Prior to the HDN Index, market information was around six months old.
- In the first month after the implementation of QlikView, HDN increased its market share by 5%, yielding time and cost efficiencies for mortgage brokers.
- Intermediaries and distribution parties have access to up-to-date market information, allowing them to benchmark their results against their region and to improve their revenue.