Finance, Executive, Research & Development
“After a short implementation period, QlikView now integrates all the information sources at the Instituto de Tecnologica Ceramica, providing analysis based on scorecards and helping us to react in real time.”
Jairo Mahecha Collazos, Controller
Instituto de Tecnologia Ceramica
- The ITC had no system for dynamic information management that could assist in analysing different key success factors and results.
- They needed to integrate all the information sources to allow data analysis based on scorecards, helping them to react in real time.
- Promote informed and correct decision making in every situation
- Integrate all information sources and provides analysis based on scorecards
- Commitment to user independence in accessing information
- The QlikView implementation has provided the ITC with an efficient BI tool, promoting effective and accurate decision- making.
- Generate efficiency and effectiveness indicators from different perspectives such as financial sustainability, customers, internal processes and resources
- Trend analysis and improved monitoring of key performance indicators, both internal and external
- Decentralisation of information