Transport & Logistiek
Service & Support, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance
"Aviation is all about cost savings. Our customers contractually demand regular insight into cost, malfunctions and percentages for usage and failure. Before QlikView, answering ad hoc questions would take between one and two weeks. Now, they are answered within one hour..."
Ad Demmers, Fleet Manager, KLM Equipment Services
- KLM Equipment Services B.V. is an independent subsidiary of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- They manage approximately 3,000 motorized vehicles, 3,900 non-motorized vehicles and around 6,100 units of hoisting equipment
- Reporting on and analyzing large quantities of data
- Making contract evaluations
- Decreasing report generation hours
- KLM Equipment Services is now able to easily and quickly create reports and analyzes on a strategic, operational and tactical level
- KLM Equipment Services implemented QlikView for all of its customers and employees
- The same number of people now provide more information, with higher data volumes
- To make better investing decisions
- To realize operational maintenance cost savings
- To achieve higher customer satisfaction percentages
- To make more reports available using the same number of people