Executive, Sales, Service & Support, Web, Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Operations, Marketing
"With QlikView, the big picture is always to hand. It’s easy to carry out analyses which used to require considerable work, and it provides for continuous reviews. QlikView offers us opportunities to identify major strategies."
Dr. R. Ahmet Albayrak
Deputy General Manager,
- Kuveyt Türk is a special finance institution; they provide diversity to the Turkish financial services industry as an alternative player to conventional banks.
- It has 141 branches,TL9.7 billion in assets, and 2,850 employees.
- Founded in 1989.
- Poorly-organised structure in the operational reporting system.
- Dispersed record keeping.
- Kuveyt Türk has a document client access license for 100 QlikView users.
- The data processed by the system is 200MB with about 1,000 report types.
- All unit managers, including the general manager and deputy general manager, monitor corporate performance through QlikView’s“customer cockpits.”.
- Access through a centralised and common-reporting platform.
- Corporate awareness and transparency.
- Senior managers can quickly and easily analyse their own reports.