Finance, Executive, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain
"With QlikView, we have the ability to aggregate historical data from various enterprise software systems with data from SAP® systems. This has made company information accessible to everyone and enabled our users to develop consolidated reports more efficiently."
Clifford Siegel, Senior Vice President,
Global Supply Chain Lifetime Brands, Inc.
- A leading designer, developer and marketer of a broad range of nationally branded consumer products used in the home.
- Publically traded company, trading under the ticker Nasdaq:LCUT
- Markets its products under more than a dozen of the industry’s best-known brands, including Farberware, Cuisinart, Calvin Klein, CasaModa and Hoffritz.
- Products are distributed through almost every major retailer in the United States.
- Headquartered in Garden City, NY
- Enable visibility into supply chain management and sales analysis
- Facilitate consolidated reporting for all company brands based on data from disparate enterprise software systems
- Lifetime Brands deployed QlikView to 145 employees in less than 8 weeks.
- Now analyzing sales performance and trends, inventory turns, and fill rates.
- Through QlikView Server (64-bit) and QlikView Publisher, Lifetime Brands supports security and visibility of its data records.
- QlikView Connector enables Lifetime Brands to immediately leverage the data within SAP® and legacy systems.
- Garnered time and cost savings from elimination of wait time for reports and forecasting.
- Achieved single point of entry to disparate systems – collapsing 100 individual reports into a single QlikView.
- Improved visibility into supply chain management and sales analysis for real-time operational adjustments.