Europe, United Kingdom
Groot en detailhandel
Sales, Human Resources, Supply Chain
"QlikView has helped LUSH deliver a central point for live data analysis, contributing to savings of over £1 million in stock loss within 2 years. It’s working with us as a business in giving our people instant access to the information they want and allowing them to find that information very quickly and easily online."
—Scott Silverthorn, Head of Data Services
- LUSH is a cosmetics company headquartered in Poole, Dorset. It was started in 1994 by six co-founders.
- With over 900 stores in 51 countries, LUSH invent and manufacture all of their own products: 100% fresh and handmade.
- LUSH use fresh fruit and vegetables, essential oils, honey and beeswax in their products.
- Pulling together data from disparate data sources to make decisions
- keeping track of stock and wastage
- Obtaining a holistic view of the business to improve customer experience
- Unifying all EPoS and back office systems data into a QlikView application revealing supply chain, sales, stock and HR processes
- Deploying QlikView into the manufacturing business to keep track of stock levels, sales and freshness of product
- Monitoring sales and stock to make the most out of products and ensure all retail outlets are stocked with the right amount of products
- Leveraging QlikView to monitor and report on payroll and absenteeism across all the stores
- 70% of staff access QlikView every day to review sales and stock
- QlikView provides a live sales platform for managers to monitor sales in shops and throughout the company, promoting a healthy sense of competition across retail sites
- LUSH can maintain freshness through their supply chain through visibility into sales and stock, leading to improvements in forecasting and sourcing of key ingredients from ethical suppliers