Groot en detailhandel
Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Research & Development, Sales, Supply Chain
"QlikView is a huge efficiency driver for processes in which decision making is based on analysis of KPIs. Moreover, QlikView is a factor in integrating processes that used to be separate. For example, it enables us to collect data from the sales force to define and publish the commercial forecast and allows for faster recognition and prediction of market developments.”
—Massimo Rigobon, Responsabile BI, Luxottica Group
- Luxottica’s first foray into uncovering the capabilities of QlikView began in its commercial department, where it developed a forecasting solution to support the sales force.
- The platform was so successful that Luxottica rolled it out to corporate top management and numerous other departments including finance, logistics, marketing, human resources and research and development.
- By the end of 2012, Luxottica had 1,500 users on QlikView, 1,200 of them international sales staff.
- Reduce effort required to track key performance indicators (KPIs) for the business
- Create a faster, more flexible, and more interactive business intelligence platform
- Deliver customized, real time analysis in easy-toabsorb presentations and dashboards
- With QlikView, reports can be assembled in real time.
- Furthermore, with QlikView, end users are given presentations on an interactive software program that allows them to enter new data on the dashboard or simply move saved data around so they can see the same set of data from different viewpoints on the same presentationn the last five years, the economic and competitive environment has become more and more demanding.
- In essence, QlikView creates real-time, customized presentations by allowing end users to move and change data within it instantly.
- Delivered more precise, in-depth, and dynamic reporting for better decision-making and logistics management
- Enabled monitoring of KPIs by specific filters such as market and time segmentation
- Led to better planning by making it possible for partners to be included in the process
- Works in concert with existing software, eliminating the need for a major change in IT infrastructure
- Enabled self-service reporting at all levels of the organization