Asia Pacific, India
“QlikView drives a different type of data analysis within our business; it enables us to be innovative with our thinking. It doesn’t just replace the existing Excel-based reports, but it transforms how we view our data. It helps us reduce our costs and drive the business.”
–Richard Desouza, Head of IT at Mahindra & Mahindra
Founded in 1945, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational automobile manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and is a part of the Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate with over U.S.16.2 billion in revenue and more than 155,000 employees around the world. As one of Forbes’ 2,000 most powerful companies in the world, Mahindra operations span across 18 key industries including: aerospace, agribusiness, automotive, components, construction equipment, consulting services, defence, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, and retail.
- Increase the efficiency of reporting and analysis
- Improve data rendering enabling users to do more with their data
Mahindra & Mahindra deployed the QlikView business discovery platform delivering immediate value to its finance teams.
- Efficient deployment
- Deliver insights in minutes instead of days
- Improved data visualization supports more in-depth analysis
- Improved inventory control through greater business insights
- Supports targeted approach to business