North America, United States
Research & Development
"Qlik data analytics software made it possible for the first time to remotely produce and confirm acquisition of a potentially lifesaving skill on a national scale".
—Dr. Mark Kane Goldstein, Ph.D, Co-Founder and Chairman of MammaCare
- Visualize data collected to accurately review student's breast exam performance.
- Improve use of data to advance breast cancer detection.
- Received a grant through Qlik’s Academic and Change Our World Programs.
- Implemented the solution anywhere the technology was being utilized.
- Generated live visualization into the data, showing how students’ skills are progressing and could be improved.
- Provided direct data analysis across all participating universities of breast exam skill acquisition.