Operations, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain
"Our QlikView applications were rolled out in just 6 months, and provide us with much needed intelligence in our key business areas. This is supporting analysts to enhance operations. For example, the sourcing and procurement processes are better and our operations are significantly more streamlined."
—Surhit Bhattacharyya, Chief Information Officer, McLeod Russel India Ltd.
McLeod Russel India Ltd. (MRIL) is India’s largest tea producer, employing more than 90,000 people across its 54 plantations in India, Vietnam, Uganda and Rwanda. MRIL enjoys an excellent reputation for its reliably high-quality product. Buyers in Europe, the Middle East and North America purchase the company’s bespoke and bulk tea blends for their highly demanding and discerning customers.
- Gain insight into the Order to Cash cycle and Procure to Pay cycles
- Enhance business intelligence so analysts are entirely focused on improvements and innovation
- Create access to real-time data at estate, plantation and regional levels
- Integrate data sources across 54 estates, including those in remote areas with poor connectivity
GreenCube deployed QlikView across McLeod Russel’s estates. The estate covers 100 million records.
- Analysts have comprehensive and relevant intelligence at their fingertips
- Forecasting, planning and regulatory compliance is improved
- Resource and supplier performance is effectively managed
- Manual reporting is reduced, freeing up days of staff time