Asia Pacific, India
Sales, Operations, Human Resources
“QlikView stood out from the competition for its speed to market and data analysis capabilities. Following the proof of concept, it was clear that we could implement and start deriving value from the solution in just a matter of weeks.”
– Devdutta Chandavarkar, Director of After Sales, Mercedes-Benz India
Founded in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India - a subsidiary of Daimler AG - manufactures luxury cars for the Indian market at Chakan plant near Pune. Mercedes is considered a pioneer in the market and one of india’s top 100 most trusted brand. Mercedes has the densest network among all luxury car manufacturers in India. Currently present in 31 cities and with 72 touch points, Mercedes expects these numbers to continue to grow as it looks to increase the market share in the top-end luxury segment to around 30 percent by 2022.
- Empower users to access and analyze data and gain valuable insight in near real-time
- Create a more effective reporting process to senior management
- Deliver reports in minutes rather than hours/days
- Improve decision making
Mercedes-Benz deployed QlikView business discovery software into its after sales environment in just four weeks. Since then the solution has been implemented across the Network for Sales and Aftersales functions, and for Plant Operations and HR functions in MB India, exceeding 300 users.
- Deployed a single architecture for all business intelligence
- Enabled users to access real-time data for immediate action
- Effective steering of aftersales business through improved access to information
- Delivered first application in just four weeks