Asia Pacific, Australia
"The insight we gain from QlikView is the difference between simply providing a service and transforming a person’s quality of life."
—Peter Laws General Manager, Information Systems, Mind Australia
- Mind Australia is a nonprofit focused on supporting mental health recovery and helping vulnerable people transform their lives
- Mind Australia relies solely on government funding to finance its programs and services
- Optimize community services
- Track and monitor KPIs
- Gain insight into operations
- Deployed Qlik to a broad base of users in Victoria and South Australia to monitor whether clients are receiving the right number of visits per month for their situation.
- Made Qlik the integral part of the charity’s lean, client-focused operations
- Gained a holistic view of operations, empowering staff to spend more time on their client work, rather than trying to discover how to collect and analyze data
- 18,000 people’s lives are positively impacted through transformed client care
- Transparent KPI results ensure ongoing funding
- Holistic view of operations improves client care