Middle East, United Arab Emirates
Executive, Finance, Operations, Sales, Service & Support, Supply Chain
"QlikView as a BI tool has helped us progress an internal project to streamline our systems for processing grants and loans. We now have accurate metrics on how much we’ve paid contractors since 2007."
Nawar Belshalat, Head of System Development, Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment (MRHE)
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment (MRHE) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is responsible for providing grants and loans to Dubai citizens who want to own their own homes. It employs 170 people.
- Gain rapid access to data from disparate systems
- Reduce IT time for analysis and reporting
- Establish automated key performance indicators
MRHE deployed QlikView applications for housing loans and grants, engineering, and excellence and quality assurance—as well as providing overviews for senior managers.
- Reduced time to produce analysis and reports
- Enabled faster decision-making on loans and grants
- Identified bottlenecks to allow for corrective action
- Integrated data from disparate information systems