Onderwijs / Non-Profit
Finance, Human Resources, Service & Support, Operations
"The one thing that stands out the most about QlikView is the ease of use with which we were able to turn all this data into usable, actionable information." Mr. Ng Terk Meng, Deputy Director (Applications), Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore’s leading science and engineering university.
- Founded in 1955
- Operates four colleges with 12 schools, and three autonomous entities, the National Institute of Education, the S Rajaratnam School of International
- Studies, and the Earth Observatory of Singapore.
- 21,700 undergraduates and 9,400 graduate students.
- Track data over the “student lifecycle” from the application and admissions phase to post-graduation performance.
- Improve existing static data analysis which made ad hoc, real-time reporting difficult.
- Provide required reports to Board of Trustees and Ministry of Education.
- Deploy QlikView to 100 users within 4 weeks.
- Produce management reports across all aspects of student lifecycles of their 20,000 undergrad and 8,700 graduate students, from application and admissions to examinations and employment after graduation.
- Track, analyze and report financial data, including budget planning and usage, for NTU management and Singapore government.
- Increased efficiency resulted in time savings of 50% when reports are compiled.
- Gained faster access to financial information that is more accurate and timely.
- Streamlined and centralized student information across departments.