Europe, United Kingdom
Transport & Logistiek
Marketing, Operations, Sales
“QlikView is our central and self-service BI platform. QlikView has allowed us to deliver a true step change in our business intelligence. Solutions can be delivered at pace in a tool which our business users find intuitive and easy to use, providing a level of insight which is helping us to improve the experience for our customers and keep ahead of the competition.”
—Frank Kozurek, Business Intelligence Manager, National Express Coach
- National Express Coach is the largest operator of scheduled coach services in the UK. It operates high frequency services linking around 1,000 destinations across the country, including major cities and airports. It is also the UK partner in the Eurolines network which serves over 500 destinations across Europe and North Africa.
- Headquartered in Birmingham, UK, the UK Coach business employs 1,500 people at its Birmingham head office and at locations throughout Britain.
- Delivering better insight and analytics to the business
- Pulling together data from disparate data sources to achieve a holistic view of the business
- Deploying QlikView across key functions within the business
- Leveraging QlikView to aggregate data from a variety of systems handling large volumes of data (many 100’s of millions of records)
- Rapidly deploying QlikView has enabled a significant percentage of a new BI strategy to be delivered in 5 months
- Sales Analysis: By combining sales data in QlikView with Google maps, National Express Coach are able to more effectively analyse the performance of the route network and sales channels.
- QlikView has helped National Express Coach to realise a true self-service approach which has brought analytics back to the users
- National Express Coach has created a system which is not only improving customer experience but is also driving revenue