Executive, Finance, Human Resources, Operations
"We’ve put QlikView analysis to work in identifying where additional efficiencies can be found. Our dry goods packaging department has already seen a time savings of 25 % in its operations. That’s what QlikView is all about: putting the power of analytics into the hands of everyone"
Director of IT,
National Frozen Foods Corporation
- Leading private label packer of vegetables
- $100 million privately-held corporation that processes, packs and freezes vegetables for a variety of customers including major grocery chains and consumer brands in North America, Asia and Australia
- Employees over 600 full-time personnel and 1,400 seasonal personnel
- Produces over 300 million pounds of frozen corn, peas, beans, and carrots per year
- Based in Seattle, WA
- Poor visibility into production data.
- Difficult to analyze data across disparate IT systems for ERP, warehouse management, HR and other systems.
- No way to package company data to executives and other employees.
- Deploy QlikView Server 64-bit to 200 employees.
- Aggregate and analyze 1-5 terabytes of data sourced from different systems across multiple departments.
- Real-time production analysis allows plant managers to spot anomalies and trends In/output.
- Role-specific dashboards give all employees access to the data they need to perform their job on a daily basis.
- Delivered real-time production analysis system during crucial harvesting season
- Improved efficiency of dry goods packaging by 25 %
- Developed role-specific dashboards for all employees