Europe, United Kingdom
Executive, Finance, IT, Operations, Service & Support
“Newham University Hospital NHS Trust continues to be sector leading and demonstrate genuine innovation in relation to patient care. It is for this reason, that Newham University Hospital NHS Trust continues to be a healthcare destination of choice for the people of Newham and beyond.”
Head of Business Intelligence, Newham University Hospital NHS Trust
- An Acute Trust serving Newham’s 240,000 population
- Providing services to the residents of Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking and Havering, City and Hackney and Tower Hamlets.
- Based in Plaistow.
- Develop a system that nurtured instant decision-making in an environment where even the smallest changes can have a huge impact on patients’ lives.
- In 2009 the Trust implemented QlikView, which is now an integral part of almost everything NUHT does.
- 100 staff can access all the power of the dashboard
- Major cost savings, estimated at £128,000 a year
- The Trust can build truly bespoke applications to meet any conceivable need
- KPI performance is up dramatically
- Healthcare can be far more responsive to the ever-changing environment
- The intuitive dashboard means very little training is required