Executive, Service & Support, Operations
"QlikView is an excellent tool for quality assurance. The solution fosters an investigative spirit. It is a must-have Business Discovery instrument for any school.”
—Harry van Goor, Quality Consultant, CSG Het Noordik
Christelijke Scholengemeenschap Het Noordik is a broad-based combined school catering for everything from preparatory secondary vocational education to pre-university educa tion. Het Noordik operates four branches in the greater Almelo region and has some 3,000 students.
To introduce a management information platform in support of the quality assurance program.
Het Noordik has implemented the Magister Managementinformatie Platform (MMP). This platform is based on the QlikView BI platform and was developed by TIG in a joint venture with Schoolmaster. The application is used by more than 150 Dutch schools.
- Simplified daily access to performance data according to the requirements of the Inspectorate for Education.
- The possibility of reporting at a departmental or even individual level.
- Discussions with the Inspectorate, teachers, subject sections and chain partners are now underpinned by quantitative data.
- The combined school is able to tackle the topic of educational quality proactively.
- Deviations in data are identified faster (in some cases up to one year earlier).
- Platform with default plugand-play apps delivered in the space of a single day.