Executive, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Sales
“We trust QlikView. With QlikView functioning as an ETL tool, for the first time we were able to monitor liquidity in intervals of one hour. We can also get insight into previous liquidity data to build a complete picture.”
—Spilios Theodoratos, Business Intelligence Architect, Piraeus Bank Group
Founded in 1916 in Greece, Piraeus Bank Group engages in a range of financial services, including retail banking, capital markets, and investment banking. It operates in Greece and neighboring countries including Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania.
- Access “big data” for marketing campaigns
- Monitor liquidity in near real time
- Reorganize branch network based on better insight
Piraeus Bank Group deployed the QlikView business discovery platform to 670 users for customer targeting, liquidity monitoring, and overview of key performance indicators.
- Improved monitoring of key performance indicators
- Gave users an integrated view of customer data
- Enhanced organizational effectiveness
- Delivered near real-time analysis of liquidity