Europe, United Kingdom
Executive, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Service & Support, Supply Chain
“QlikView offers the ability to access, simply, up to date data that can be modelled without any worries over the integrity of data and provides multiple reporting options all in a very user friendly way.”
Head of Business Management, North Kesteven District Council
- Procurement Lincolnshire in the United Kingdom is a shared service partnership between eight local authorities in the East Midlands.
- Together they spend more than £600 million a year on buying in goods and services.
- Hosted by Lincolnshire County Council, the partnership aims to save taxpayers money by smarter procurement and efficiency savings on goods and services.
- Develop a customised spend analysis platform
- Instant user friendly reports for senior management
- Identify millions of pounds in efficiency savings
- Reduce time taken to produce in depth analysis
- Procurement Lincolnshire chose QlikView as the dashboard solution for their custom-built spend analysis platform.
- Efficiency savings of £24 million over five years
- Analysis in half an hour - not half a day.
- Savings in operating costs of £30,000 a year
- Achieving best practice in procurement