Asia Pacific, India
“Despite rapid changes in the organization and the insurance industry, QlikView brings added value in providing complete analysis of different portfolios. The insight we’re now able to take from this data helps us make more informed decisions.”
—Sudip Banerjee, Chief Technical Officer, Reliance General Insurance
Reliance General Insurance Company Limited (RGI) is an Indian Insurance Company, part of the Reliance Group. The Company has a network of 139 offices across India and employs over 2,000 people. It was formed in the year 2000 and claims a market share of 3% among private insurance companies.
- Find a means of tracking and monitoring performance of numerous complex processes
- Replace manual tracking of data with automated processes
Single view dashboard using QlikView, replicated across the entire company for the operations and underwriting departments.
- QlikView dashboard provides snapshot of KPIs across underwriting decisions
- Single view dashboard showcases critical components, enabling faster decision making
- Automates regulatory reports