Asia Pacific, India
Finance, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain
“We no longer need to spend days generating manual reports. Instead our employees now focus their time on analysing the data and generating insights viz in the areas of freight costs, distribution expenses, manufacturing cost and variances, market working & compliance of sales team and out of stock and ageing of stock situation in markets. It is becoming a key culture shift within the organization.”
—Ranendra Datta, Vice President - IT & CIO, SABMiller India
- With revenues in excess of US$34 billion, SABMiller plc is one of the world's leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries.
- SABMiller plc entered the India market under the trading name of SABMiller India in the year 2000 and currently has 10 owned breweries across 9 states in the country, supporting several popular brands such as Haywards, Knock Out, Royal Challenge, Foster`s, Miller High Life and Indus Pride and also markets its premium international brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
- Create one, central view of data
- Decreased reporting times
SABMiller India deployed QlikView business discovery platform across its business operations helping shift the culture from report driven to insight driven.
- Delivers a single view of truth to the business
- Presents data in a more digestible format supporting faster insights
- Reduces reporting times from days to one hour