Transport & Logistiek
Finance, Supply Chain
"If we didn't have QlikView, tomorrow there would be chaos. We’ve been working with QlikView for so long that it is difficult to imagine how we could have done business without it."
QlikView responsible Schenker –Land
- Leading provider of integrated logistics services in land operations, worldwide air and sea freight, and all the associated logistics services
- Strengthen position as one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services
- Improve customer service quality with reliability and on-time delivery rates
- Maximize cost efficiencies while minimizing environmental footprint
- Schenker deployed QlikView to 750 employees across 3 functional areas and had its first application running within weeks. With QlikView pulling data from Excel and various financial and administration systems running on IBM System i (AS/400) servers, Schenker analyzes supply chain, finance and Six Sigma process quality information – all with a focus on reducing operating costs and improving corporate performance. With QlikView Server (64-bit) and Publisher, Schenker can effectively manage security and visibility requirements while handling massive amounts of data.
- Improved customer service quality with higher on-time delivery rates through increased data visibility
- Increased cost efficiencies with improved capacity utilization rates
- Optimized operational process efficiencies with drill down and root cause analysis of shipment delays
- Reduced errors creeping into financial reports by improving the quality of information