Consumentenproducten, Groot en detailhandel
Finance, Operations, Sales
"With QlikView our impression of the business intelligence systems has dramatically changed. Our users who obtain the data about the current situation in stores with minimum time and effort are always confident in the quality of the information provided."
Deputy General Director for IT, SPAR Retail
- SPAR is the world's largest network of supermarkets numbering about 13 700 shops, serving more than 9 million of customers, with the commodity turnover in 27 billion euro. The SPAR Retail chain includes more than 35 shops and enters into the international association of companies in wholesale and retail SPAR trade in 33 countries of the world.
- Consolidation of the data from all information systems of the company, including those from more than 30 territorially dispersed sources
- Introduction of a high-speed and convenient business intelligence system for the key divisions of the company
- Increased efficiency of inventory planning
- Increased accuracy of the analytical information
ATK Consulting group