Executive, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Sales
"Our full return on investment in QlikView took less than a month. From a company performance perspective, the payback will continue to grow exponentially."
Steve Cumbow, CEO, The Spring Air Company
- One of the world’s largest mattress manufacturing companies.
- Nine company-owned locations and 650 employees in the U.S.
- Three domestic and 20 international licensee facilities.
- The company's well-known consumer brands include: Back Supporter Classic, Back Supporter Four Seasons, Nature’s Rest and Chattam & Wells.
- Better understanding of cost structure to operate more profitably.
- Visibility into data residing in 9 different systems after a series of mergers.
- Deploy QlikView to 35 company managers in less than 2 weeks.
- Analyze commodity prices, sales and customer performance, product pricing by customer, marketing campaign performance by customer, P&L, AR aging, operational costs, risk exposure, and product quality – all focused on leveraging a better understanding of its business to operate more profitably.
- Use QlikView for integrated analysis on data volume of up to 96 gigabytes.
- Improved understanding of operations, business drivers and performance metrics.
- Enabled new product pricing strategy for significant competitive advantage.
- Reduced annual business analysis and reporting costs by more than $1 million.
- Achieved $10 million in new business within first 2 months of QlikView deployment.