Onderwijs / Non-Profit
Executive, Marketing, Operations
"With QlikView, educational institutions can see at a glance just how their own registrations are going compared to others, with drill-downs into education types and sectors. Outstanding indicators show their changes against the national average.”
— Harm Abel Kunnen, Chain Manager, Stichting Studielink
Stichting Studielink is a joint venture between colleges and universities, the Dutch Ministry of Education, Cultural Affairs and Science, the HBO-Raad (Netherlands Association of Universities of Applied Sciences), VSNU (Association of Universities in the Netherlands) and DUO (Education Executive Agency), intended to promote collaboration and renewal in higher education in terms of administration and information.
Introducing a management information platform for the sector-wide registration process for colleges and universities.
- Stichting Studielink chose QlikView Business Discovery for the implementation of a dashboard, analysis and reporting solution for management information.
- The QlikView application is offered as SaaS in a portal, and is used by around 350 employees of colleges, universities, the HBO-Raad, VSNU and DUO
- The current status and historical trends comparing national and individual institution registrations can be accessed daily.
- Time savings for Stichting Studielink in collecting and distributing this data, of almost eight hours a week.
- Time savings for almost 60 organizations using the solution; they do not need to access the data manually.
- Sector-wide cost savings; a joint solution has been developed.