Asia Pacific, India
Groot en detailhandel
Executive, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Sales
"The complete return on investment in just one year with QlikView is amazing and we’ve also reduced our costs at our stores by 55 per cent.."
—Yadeenthra Nathan SK, Executive Information Officer, Thangamayil Jewellery Limited
Thangamayil Jewellery Limited is among the fastest growing companies in India with a chain of jewellery retail stores across several districts of Tamil Nadu—the state with the largest share of India’s total gold consumption. In the past year, four new outlets opened bringing the total number of showrooms to 31. The Madurai-based company with 1,200 staff deals in gold, silver, diamonds and platinum with the majority of the ornaments bought from dealers in other states.
- Gain visibility over inventory in 30 stores
- Reduce stock levels to improve profitability
- Improve stock availability and reduce margins to provide better customer satisfaction
Thangamayil Jewellery deployed QlikView 11 to monitor inventory management of all its stores accessing 40 million records and then extended the use of QlikView within the organization.
- Delivered 50 per cent stock level reduction
- Reduced expenses per store front by 55 per cent
- Improved inventory management and performance of sales
- Helped boost employee performance