Groot en detailhandel
Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain
"With QlikView, we spend much less time on data gathering and processing. The system integrates information that arises dynamically rather than as static reports from SAP, Excel, Oracle, and other sources in an automatic mode.”
Mehmet Bodur, Merchandise Director
Tommy Hilfiger Europe
Tommy Hilfiger is an international manufacturer of sports, business, and day-to-day clothes, footwear, accessories, and perfume. American designer Tommy Hilfiger founded the company in 1985, and today it has a network of representative offices, more than 5,000 employees, and revenue of around US$2 billion. The firm’s corporate head office is in Amsterdam.
- Integrate data from disparate sources
- Receive online sales reports from Russian partners
- Create process for in-depth analysis of reports
Tommy Hilfiger deployed QlikView to automatically integrate data from numerous partners to avoid errors caused by manual input and consolidation of data.
- Integrated the bulk of the analytical reports used in retail
- Automated data consolidation from partners and in-house ERP systems
- Provided anytime, anywhere data access and effective status control
- Increased security and improved accuracy of data