Asia Pacific, Hong Kong
Finance, Sales, Human Resources
“We need to review our sales data day-by-day. Our previous reports were quite time intensive because we had to manually extract the data and then users would then convert the data into PowerPoint reports for management, which could take several hours to complete. The QlikView solution allows us to be much more agile, providing our sales teams with near real-time access to the data in an easily presentable format.
—Keith Wu, Executive Director, Tsit Wing International
Founded in 1932, Tsit Wing International Holdings Limited (TWG) is Hong Kong's leading food and beverages supplier with over 80 percent market coverage and international operations in China, Singapore, Malaysia and Canada. A fast growing coffee, tea and grocery supplier with revenues in excess of US$78 million worldwide; TWG has steadily expanded its business through a network of coffee shops, the distribution of automated tea and coffee machines as well as supplying instant beverage products to over 100 internationally celebrated partners in the region including supermarkets, prestigious hotels and restaurants.
- Inefficient reporting process delaying decisions
- Limited data insights hindering ability to make strategic decisions
TWG deployed QlikView to enhance and streamline data analytics, enabling faster and more informed decision making. The solution is being used both on standard desktop computers as well as through mobile devices such as Apple iPads.
- Reduced reporting times from several hours to seconds, delivering immediate value
- Rapid implementation completed in less than two months.
- Increased flexibility for users, including mobile access
- All employees have unified access to information
- Increased overall efficiency and cost savings across the business