Gain personalized insight into your Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse. Create data mashups with other data sources to break down data silos.
Explore Big Data Without the Usual Complications and Limitations
By using QlikView with Teradata’s highly scalable architecture to access large data sets for business discovery, users gain high performance access without complicated data extracts or data silos. They maintain all the associative search capabilities of QlikView and the ability to explore information freely without being confined to a limited data set or a defined path of questions. Furthermore, QlikView apps connected to Teradata data warehouses deliver the same great QlikView mobile, social, and collaborative experience.
Teradata customers using QlikView gain the following advantages:
- Perform visual ad hoc analytics without having to learn database architecture or query languages
- Realize true self-service BI while maintaining the benefit of Teradata’s underlying security, manageability, and performance
- Query the Teradata data warehouse directly, without having to make a local copy of the data
- Automatically cache query results to reduce load on the data warehouse
- Add relevance and context to the data in a data warehouse by combining with data from other databases and spreadsheets
- Develop a migration path for data to be added to the Teradata data warehouse by understanding what additional data sources are frequently used
- Create new analytic apps and dashboards in days instead of weeks or months