Retailers, Transportation & Logistics Companies, and Services Firms face man of the same business challenges around targeting and retaining profitable customers, exploiting sales, marketing, merchandise, service lines, through an efficient supply chain. With the end goal of increasing top line revenues, decreasing cost to serve, days sales outstanding, and asset procurement expenditures. Track leading indicators to adjust operations to market conditions.
Actionable insights to optimize the Retail & Services Sector
Retailers & Wholesale Distributors are under mounting pressures to increase sales and remove cost to remain competitive. A retailer or wholesale distributor must be able to offer the right products to the right customer, through the right channel, at the right time in an efficient and affordable fashion. Managing inventory, facilities, human capital, and customers is critical to success.
Professional services firms including business, consulting, IT, legal and professional services industries face unique challenges when compared to those in the commercial sector. The focus is on people interacting with people and serving clients rather than transforming physical goods. Professionals in the services industry are highly skilled; engagements come at a premium price and investments are universally being scrutinized by program offices, boards, and investors alike.
With cost pressures increasing at the same time as clients' expectations for quality, organizations must manage expenses and margins closely. Business discovery unlocks the answers that will help service providers improve their business decisions about operational, asset and human capital overhead that directly impact business profitability.
Using the QlikView Business Discovery platform, leading Retail & Services organizations can
- Drive sales performance through exception reporting and analytics
- Attract and retain profitable customers through targeted customer focused campaigns
- Improve demand forecast accuracy by identifying outliers and taking action to correct inefficiencies in the demand forecasting process
- Build a bridge between operations and finance achieving consensus between operational performance and financial targets
- Remove cost through efficient management of physical assets, whether it is IT hardware or a fleet of vehicles
- Improve governance of risk, regulatory and compliance programs
The QlikView Customer Experience
Discover why more than 2,000 leading services firms worldwide are turning to QlikView to overcome their Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and improve operating performance.